Professor Garrison has prepared these directions on how to install MS Access, just follow the step-by-step instructions listed below instead of using the link “Get your discount now at https://portal.office.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx.”
- Log into MyPath
- Click on the App Launcher icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen as shown below
- A column displaying all the Microsoft Office Apps should appear on the left-hand side of your webpage. Near the top of that column, click on Office 365.
- A new browser tab should open. Click on Install Office and then select Office 365 apps.
- The Office 365 installer should begin downloading. Once the download is complete run the installer and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After Office is installed, use your KCTCS email address and password if you are prompted to log in.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions about CIT-170.