OFFICE 365 – INSTALL ON PERSONAL COMPUTER
Installing Office 365 on your personal computer is a simple process.
- First, go to MyPath.
- Next, find the email icon and click it.
- Once you have opened your email, click on your personal icon located at the top right of the screen.
- Now click “View Account”.
- On the My Account page, find the icon that says, “Office apps”. This should be located on the left side of the page.
- This will begin the download and bring up the following window. Just follow the instructions and Office will install. You may install Office on up to 5 separate devices.
Be sure to choose Access as one of the programs to install. Although it is included in Office 365 it is not installed by default.